CBD Oil Syringe - PayPal Payments

Автор Тема: CBD Oil Syringe - PayPal Payments  (Прочитано 235 раз)

GuyBarring

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
CBD Oil Syringe - PayPal Payments
« : 27 January 2021, 16:53:52 »
I operate a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that likewise offers for sale CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not offer CBD products like CBD oil. We simply provide marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health retail activities which tend to concentrate in the cbd store and if you take a close look, you will see that they supply a surprisingly considerable series of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to many different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has constricted my payment choices and now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is definitely illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent benchmark to all firms. I am still to get in touch with a different legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at elfin.ru could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

TromasmoiceMD

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
-
« Ответ #1 : 20 March 2021, 20:19:43 »
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.

GeorgeTupVD

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
-
« Ответ #2 : 29 March 2021, 13:47:20 »
Hello I need to start treating my insomnia as soon as possible. I graduated from a UK College and the last exams were insanely stressful for me. For this reason, I have broken it. Which of you can recommend me the best quality manufacturer of CBD oil?