Wholesale CBD Beauty Products - PayPal Payments

Автор Тема: Wholesale CBD Beauty Products - PayPal Payments  (Прочитано 242 раз)

MarvinSori

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
Wholesale CBD Beauty Products - PayPal Payments
« : 20 January 2021, 12:45:13 »
I run a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that likewise offers for sale CBD items. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not sell CBD items like CBD oil. We simply offer internet marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they offer a surprisingly considerable variety of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different companies. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment choices and now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to check with a different attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what are the helth benifits to using cbd oil PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at elfin.ru could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

gailan18

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
SPAM
« Ответ #1 : 02 March 2021, 00:23:29 »
SPAM

millicentxc69

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
SPAM
« Ответ #2 : 14 April 2021, 17:21:51 »
SPAM