CBD Drinks Wholesale - PayPal Payments

Автор Тема: CBD Drinks Wholesale - PayPal Payments  (Прочитано 648 раз)

Jolene80Z6

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
CBD Drinks Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« : 05 February 2021, 21:30:26 »
I operate a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that additionally markets CBD products. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD goods like CBD oil. We simply provide advertising and marketing services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Store and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer for sale a pretty substantial series of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is administering double standards to different firms. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restrained my payment possibilities and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what percent of millenials use cbd PayPal is undertaking is entirely against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am still to talk with one more legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at elfin.ru could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

loveawake.ru

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
-
« Ответ #1 : 16 March 2021, 05:45:05 »
Last week I had a buyer who could not use Paypal as his country did not accept it.  He asked if he could pay using Skrill.

Even though I opened a Skrill account about 10 years ago I had never used it.

The sale went through OK but was shocked when Skrill charged me 12 commission as well as a bad rate from US to A.

deebee444

ShopperPeagoJW

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
-
« Ответ #2 : 29 March 2021, 01:28:37 »
Это можно бесконечно обсуждать..

AlexHor

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
-
« Ответ #3 : 06 September 2021, 23:34:59 »
Cannot make paypal payment for bot.

OrderTotal Amt : Required parameter missing

I try paying with PAYu but doesnt work because of 3d secure passwords.

JefferyTal

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
-
« Ответ #4 : 13 September 2021, 20:19:25 »
Согласен, это отличный вариант