Wholesale CBD Drinks - PayPal Payments

Автор Тема: Wholesale CBD Drinks - PayPal Payments  (Прочитано 174 раз)

DomingoMcn

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
Wholesale CBD Drinks - PayPal Payments
« : 11 January 2021, 18:26:53 »
I look after a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise advertises CBD goods. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not retail CBD product lines like CBD oil. We merely provide web marketing services to how much cbd in ruderalis firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Merchant and if you take a close look, you will witness that they offer for sale a relatively considerable series of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restrained my payment choices and now, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is absolutely illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am yet to check with an additional lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at elfin.ru could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

kengq11

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
SPAM
« Ответ #1 : 13 January 2021, 08:33:25 »
SPAM

Vlasagofe

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
SPAM
« Ответ #2 : 07 February 2021, 10:08:24 »
SPAM

Charlesgah

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
SPAM
« Ответ #3 : 23 February 2021, 17:19:55 »
SPAM

loveawake.ru

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
-
« Ответ #4 : 10 March 2021, 15:46:51 »
Cannot make paypal payment for bot.

OrderTotal Amt : Required parameter missing

I try paying with PAYu but doesnt work because of 3d secure passwords.

winifredmv11

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
SPAM
« Ответ #5 : 11 March 2021, 20:13:57 »
SPAM

mattiehu11

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
SPAM
« Ответ #6 : 14 March 2021, 03:45:18 »
SPAM

PhilipNuhVP

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
-
« Ответ #7 : 24 March 2021, 03:37:06 »
Hi everybody at dirks-software.ca Stock Up On CBD is the Planets first wholesale CBD market place where you can easily discover the best CBD goods throughout multiple groups such as CBD Drinks from the top Hemp and CBD brands. We are currently wishing to approach some more CBD and Hemp stores to our marketplace. Could you allow me to know the name of your local Hemp and CBD Store? Thanks