CBD Syrup Wholesale - PayPal Payments

Автор Тема: CBD Syrup Wholesale - PayPal Payments  (Прочитано 97 раз)

GuyBarring

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
CBD Syrup Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« : 06 November 2020, 07:44:58 »
I oversee a vape shop web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally offers for sale CBD product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not sell how much cbd oil is produced per ton of flower products like CBD oil. We merely provide marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer a comparatively considerable stable of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment options and presently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is absolutely against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am yet to speak to another lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at elfin.ru could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

mamaligadocCG

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
SPAM
« Ответ #1 : 07 November 2020, 21:28:19 »
SPAM

mamaligadocCG

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
SPAM
« Ответ #2 : 10 November 2020, 17:35:46 »
SPAM