Wholesale CBD Dried Fruit - PayPal Payments

Автор Тема: Wholesale CBD Dried Fruit - PayPal Payments  (Прочитано 153 раз)

HershelBre

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
Wholesale CBD Dried Fruit - PayPal Payments
« : 05 November 2020, 05:01:27 »
I oversee a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that likewise advertises CBD products. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only provide internet marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Wellness Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a pretty extensive variety of CBD products, specifically how cbd can help treat schizophrenia oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different firms. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has limited my payment possibilities and currently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is definitely unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am still to seek advice from another attorney from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at elfin.ru could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

mamaligadocCG

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
SPAM
« Ответ #1 : 08 November 2020, 08:26:21 »
SPAM

tolikkk

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
SPAM
« Ответ #2 : 10 November 2020, 07:49:09 »
SPAM