CBD Transdermal Patches - PayPal Payments

Автор Тема: CBD Transdermal Patches - PayPal Payments  (Прочитано 239 раз)

JadeWoodco

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
CBD Transdermal Patches - PayPal Payments
« : 05 November 2020, 04:47:04 »
I run a vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally offers CBD items. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD products like CBD oil. We merely provide promotion and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will see that they promote a relatively comprehensive variety of CBD product lines, primarily cbd and the corona virus what you need to know oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restrained my payment choices and right now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is entirely illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am still to talk with another attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at elfin.ru could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

tamikarv11

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
SPAM
« Ответ #1 : 24 February 2021, 13:39:53 »
SPAM

Anttikkdiz

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
-
« Ответ #2 : 09 March 2021, 18:56:28 »
Добрый день. Подскажите почему не работает PayPal Website Payments Standard в webasyst 309. Все настройки произвёл.
После подтверждения заказа клиент видит только сообщение
Спасибо за Ваш заказ
В ближайшее время мы свяжемся с вами.

На сайт PayPal его не переадресовывает