Wholesale CBD Protein Bars - PayPal Payments

Автор Тема: Wholesale CBD Protein Bars - PayPal Payments  (Прочитано 608 раз)

TabathaVic

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
Wholesale CBD Protein Bars - PayPal Payments
« : 05 November 2020, 04:36:12 »
I operate a vape shop hailsham store website directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally advertises CBD items. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We only provide advertising and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they supply a reasonably extensive range of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and presently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have checked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is absolutely against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am yet to speak to yet another lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at elfin.ru could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

donkc4

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
SPAM
« Ответ #1 : 12 November 2020, 03:22:04 »
SPAM

donkc4

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
SPAM
« Ответ #2 : 12 November 2020, 03:22:37 »
SPAM